- Your itinerary-When you picture yourself on holiday,what do you envision?Are you a budget traveler or would love to experience luxury as you travel, do you prefer to accommodation that allows you to prepare your own meals,hotel food or takeout? Are you all about experiences,exploring and adventure or they type of traveler that loves to stay put and just relax in one place? The options for travel are definitely countless and being clear on what type of traveler you are will make will make it easier to plan. Thinkk travels is good at customizing holiday packages!👍🏾
- When will you be going?The climate of your destination will likely have a profound impact on your holiday plans. Another consideration is if the countries on your shortlist have any specific festivals or events you'd like to see on your travels..ie the Songkran festival falls around April in Thailand and that makes it a good time to travel to Thailand. Dubai have their shopping festival from December to late February💡🛒!
- Check your passport and visa requirements This will allow you to give yourself plenty of time to arrange your passport application/renewal and get proper documents to process a visa when the time comes.And now with Covid 19 still being a major factor the wold is still navigating, early preparation is key.
- Book your flights early. This will help you find great value flights. Its considered cheaper to fly mid-week than on a weekend. Further more,early or late flights prove to be better for your pocket.
- With all this in place, create a savings and payment plan with your booking agency and this will allow you to travel comfortably and stress free.
So..where are you off to this year? Are you prepared? Its definitely a good time to start planning whether its for that overseas trip you have been longing for or locally just to relax. Call us and let us start planning together!